Their Sexy Thoughts ~ Alicia's Possession for My Sexy Saturday

Gentle Readers,

Welcome to this week's My Sexy Saturday!

"This week’s theme is Their Sexy Thoughts. When characters think about each other in a sexy, exciting way, we as readers adore them. We love hearing about how the hero thinks the heroine is sexy and loving and oh so much more as the story progresses. As writers, we love putting those words down and getting them just right." 
http://mysexysaturday.blogspot.co.at/2014/01/youre-sexy-to-me-mysexysaturday.html

I have selected a little snippet from the romantic suspense Alicia's Possession, the second time Mason lays eyes on Alicia.

Alicia is the last person Detective Mason Crawley should pursue since she is at the heart of his investigation into a disappearance, which eventually turns into a hunt for a killer; but her palpable sadness and vulnerability awaken his Dominant nature and instinct to protect. Is he is falling in love with a woman who is dangerously delusional, a witness to a cleverly-concealed crime, or a murderer?

 
http://www.colettesaucier.com/alicias-possession/    Mason pushed the doorbell then banged on the oak door without waiting. Alicia opened the door and stood in the threshold in a long silk Asian-patterned robe. Her damp hair hung in ringlets around her face and emitted that faint, familiar fragrance of honeysuckle. Damn, she was pretty, and although the blush that tinged her cheeks implied guilt, she was no femme fatale.
   “Detective Crawley,” she said as she stepped back to allow his entrance. “I wasn’t expecting you.” She closed the door then pulled her robe tighter around her. “You caught me just out of the shower. Mind if I change?”
   “This shouldn’t take long, Miss Pageant.” He forced his gaze to the high ceilings, around the windows, across the living area, anywhere except her—where it most wanted to rest.
   “Please, call me Alicia. Miss Pageant sounds like…someone else. Someone I used to be.”
    Mason faced her then. Lovely, luscious Alicia, with lips he could lick for days. Her hands trembled within the oversized sleeves. Was it nerves or a chill from just coming from the shower with nothing but that thin layer of silk over her skin. The robe did little to conceal her hardened nipples, and he tore his focus away while he still could.
    “Did you find something out?” she asked.
   “The only thing that’s been consistent is that you haven’t been completely forthcoming.” His eyes followed as she swept across the room to the kitchen island and lifted a wine glass to her mouth with a shaky grasp.
   “I don’t know what you mean. I told you everything I heard, what I saw. Did you find Mr. Holloman? Is he all right?”
   He focused on her face, her lips, her eyes. “Why don’t you tell me?”

I hope you enjoyed this snippet for "My Sexy Saturday." I would love to know what you think! If you want to find out what happens next, you can find Alicia's Possession in print, audiobok, and in all eBook formats.

Now this is a blog hop, so be sure to hop on over to visit all these other authors and see what sizzling 7s they have for you on My Sexy Saturday!



Comments

Post a Comment

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!