I’m So Sexy ~ Modern Riff on Pride and Prejudice for My Sexy Saturday

http://www.mysexysaturday.blogspot.com/2015/01/im-so-sexy-mysexysaturday.html

Welcome to My Sexy Saturday!


This week’s theme is I’m So Sexy, and there’s nothing more interesting that someone who exudes sexiness but doesn’t flaunt it. These are those who are naturally sexy, like the girl or boy next door. Or the boss who acts like a nerd. Or maybe one who wears something that makes someone want to strip them bare. Those are the characters we want to read about.

So here is a short snippet from The Proud and the Prejudiced. In this modern twist on Pride and Prejudice, Alice has no idea how "sexy" she is to Peter, but she can certainly feel how sexy he is....



Behind one of these walls in the French Quarter
“Tell me this is real,” Peter said. “Tell me I’m not dreaming.”

“Shouldn’t I be saying that?” The frenzied, ravenous kisses from the alley had transitioned into gentle lips upon lips, which somehow were more intimate.

“After the party, I thought I’d never see you again. I hated how we left things.” As his kisses deepened, he unhooked her bra and slid the straps from her shoulders, then he caressed from her neck down to her elbow.  “I couldn’t 
believe it when I heard you were here. I wish 
I didn’t have to go to Toronto tomorrow.”

Wait. What? When he tried to kiss her, she didn’t kiss back, and she turned her face away. “Oh, no.”

“What is it?”

“The Matterhorn.”

“What?”

“You want to stick your flag in me!”

“Well, I’ve never heard it called that before.”

She shoved his chest but didn’t even manage to move him a millimeter. God, his chest feels good. “This is a one-night stand. I’m one of your bimbettes.”

“What? How can you even think this is a one-night stand? And why are you always talking about my ‘bimbettes’? I don’t even know what the hell that means.”  She shoved him again. Ugh. Better stop that. 

http://www.colettesaucier.com/the-proud-and-the-prejudiced/

eBook Now Available in All formats $2.99:






Please continue on this blog hop and visit these other talented authors:



Comments

Post a Comment

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!