PULSE AND PREJUDICE in Oct 31st Entertainment Weekly! Read Vampire Darcy for Halloween!

http://www.colettesaucier.com/pulse-and-prejudice/
Gentle Readers,
I cannot deny that I am thrilled that the appearance in the October 31st edition of Entertainment Weekly has generated new interest in this award-winning paranormal adaptation of Pride and Prejudice! I am so excited that new readers are discovering Mr. Darcy's story, written as though Jane Austen herself had always conceived the dark and brooding character as a vampire.

Although the trailer for Pulse and Prejudice was featured on USAToday.com, this is the first time (as far as I know) that it has appeared in the national print media, exposing the tale of the cursed Vampire Darcy to a whole new audience two years after publication!

Pulse and Prejudice is available in eBook, print, and audiobook; and right now, ALL eBook formats are on sale for $3.99! (Click here to find it.)  Also, for anyone in the Southeast Louisiana area, I will be signing copies of it and all my novels at the Louisiana Book Festival tomorrow, Saturday November 1st, along with fellow suspense authors Scarlet Hawthorne and George Sanchez.  I hope to see you there!

http://www.colettesaucier.com/pride-prejudice-and-vampires/

“What would Jane Austen have thought? I think she would have loved this book. She might even have written it herself had she lived in a less constrained age.” Books Are Cool

“Darcy’s demise and subsequent ‘rebirth’ are written to perfection. It has renewed my faith in the sub-genre.” Reflections of a Book Addict

 “I cannot express enough how skeptical I was upon starting this book. Pride and Prejudice with a touch of vampires was enough to send me into fits of eye rolls. But, within only the first chapter, I found myself strangely drawn to the story. The vampire Darcy weaves his spell quickly.” Austenprose

http://colettesaucier.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-birthday-amadeus.html



I am also including this photo of my dog because he is completely unimpressed by the attention the novel is receiving, even though he was the inspiration for Amadeus in Pulse and Prejudice.  Also, isn't he cute?

~Colette

Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!