The Very Inspiring Blogger Award

I am overwhelmed!  I have been tapped by three of my fellow bloggers - all inspirations in their own write - for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  First, I must tell you a little something about the lovely ladies who have nominated me:

Ciaran Dwynvil burns up the pages with his paranormal romances, and he weaves fantasy worlds through her words of poetry. Be warned - we aren't talking Hogsmeade here!

Christina Cole is a fellow Sweet Cravings author, with her novels Irresistible and Happily Ever After. She has been writing since the tender age of seven, and I'm looking forward to her novel about pirates in my home state of Louisiana!

Paloma Beck has become something of a mentor to me over the last several months, and you can credit her for my success in the blogosphere. She writes both paranormal and contemporary romance (like yours truly!) and her novel Coming Home was just voted a Top 10 Romance Novel of 2012 - but I'm a sucker for her Seven Sisters series!

7 Things About Colette

  • I have a degree in Philosophy of Religion and, like Paloma, taught religious education.
  • I spent a month in Peru, including a week with the Matses tribe in the Amazonian rainforest, where I participated in three religious ceremonies led by a curandero.
  • I share Christina's love of languages, although I have mastered none of them. I have tried to learn French, Spanish, and Italian; and I have a minor in Russian.  My professor said of my Russian that I am a "talented translator," which means
    I couldn't speak it worth a damn.
  • Like Ciaran, I love wine. I am quite particular when it comes to reds - my favourite being Châteauneuf-du-Pape. When it comes to whites, though, except for oakey Chardonnays - ick! - one seems about as good as another.  I'd rather spend the extra money on cheese!
  • On my bucket list: I hope to visit all seven continents.  I only have Australia and Antarctica to go! Looking forward to seeing those penguins...
  • I started writing romance novels in junior high school. I had quite a following, too; teenage girls passing my filled spiral notebooks around.
  • At my most recent wedding (we won't go into how many I have had), I walked down the aisle to the Beatles' Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds played by a cellist.


 My Choice of 15 Inspiring Blogs you'll want to check out:

  1. Austenprose
  2. Beyond Romance
  3. Close Encounters with the Night Kind
  4. Dark Jane Austen Book Club
  5. Dawn's Reading Nook 
  6. Jane Austen's World
  7. The League of British Artists
  8. Molly's Musings
  9. My Jane Austen Book Club
  10. Reflections of a Book Addict
  11. Regina Jeffers
  12. S. J. Maylee
  13. Sharon Lathan
  14. So Little Time...
  15. Uvi Poznansky

 The Rules:

    Display the award logo on your blog.
    Link back to the person who nominated you.
    State 7 things about yourself.
    Nominate 5, 10, or 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
    Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.




Comments

  1. Thank you, Colette! I'm very honored to be listed with such wonderful bloggers! And I've learned a few interesting facts about you too! Wow! Five continents! I've only been to one. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Colette, I'm really flattered to be listed among such great ladies of the blogosphere. Thank you for thinking of My Jane Austen Book Club and for letting us know discover more about you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much sweetie!! It a real compliment and honor that you thought of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Colette for the honor of being on your list. Such amiable company. Thanks you for sharing so much about your interesting life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination Colette:) Geez....the last time this went around, we only had to nominate 5 others! This is going to be tough, finding someone not named yet! I like wine also; my faves being Zinfindel and sweet reds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Colette. It was fun to learn some new things about you. I'm a fan of Chianti and would not mind moving to Tuscany. Oh, now there's a sweet little dream :) I'm not familiar with a few of the nominees, I'm going to click around. Thanks, again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a sweetheart! :D Thank you SO much for the nomination!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much, I’am really glad that I’m following you. I’m still figuring out. Just wanted to say that you are an awesome blogger, Inspiring and May you inspire more readers essentially perfectly ok. greetings from Gede Prama :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!