Merry Christmas & See You In the New Year!

Colette (right) and her daughters celebrating a Saints Christmas

Wishing you all a warm and wonderful holiday season!

My blogging will be suspended for the holidays, but you can catch up on all my existing posts for Six Sentence Sunday, the Thursday 13, and the Hump Day Hook.

Be sure to check back here on January 1st, 2013, for a HUGE announcement that you won't want to miss!


Thanks to all my readers for the wonderful success of  Pulse and Prejudice and All My Tomorrows this year. I look forward to entertaining and intriguing you in 2013!

Ever yours,
Colette






Comments

The Novels of Colette L. Saucier

Popular posts from this blog

Come See What's New in Today's Romance!

Just Desserts Delicious Blog Hop - Baked Apple Betty

Happy Birthday, Jane Austen!